What has to be avoided ?
- Thinking only about, what you yourself would like to have in the service, forgetting to think about the people, who will come.
- Making a completely new service, so that nobody of the people will recongnize something. Then people won`t find at home in this service - and won't some back.
- Being badly prepared. A service is hard work in advance !!! Don`t lead it without any preparations.
- Never lead a service to impress people. A service leader mustn`t be arrogant.
- Never think to bad about yourself. If you prepare and lead the service with the intention to honour God and/or Judaism, you mustn`t be shy. Everybody brings into the community, what he or she can bring in, and if brought with the right intention, it will be a success.
|You can't do anything wrong if ... (click here ...)|